Are you intrigued by the allure of moving to Spain as a family (or on your own!), but daunted by the project of making it happen?
Are you unsure how your kids will adapt, or how to research all the logistics?
I can help you bring your Move To Spain vision to fruition.
Personalized Service for American Families Moving to Spain
The road is long and paved with many bureaucratic potholes, logistical hurdles and emotionally taxing questions. But, in my experience, most of the stress comes from not knowing where to turn for answers. Chances are, I have them! Or know someone who does.
I help individuals and families:
- Get clarity on big picture goals and concerns for your move to Spain, such as deciding where to live, or how to support your child’s transition
- DIY your Spanish Non Lucrative Visa Application
- Find housing in Spain
- Research education options for children
- Find after school clubs and sports teams for children
- Resolve general relocation practicalities such as moving a pet, getting mobile phone service, and opening a Spanish bank account
- Set up your American domestic life — bank accounts, mail service, property management — so it doesn’t interrupt all that good fun you’re having in Spain
- Any other questions, concerns or personalized research to make your move to Spain as an American family a success for everyone