Moving to a foreign country — even just temporarily — may be one of the most thrilling and life-changing experiences you ever have. But it will definitely not be easy. Especially if you’re relocating as a family.
Family Move Abroad is my attempt to make your expat adventure more accessible. To facilitate the process from, “Hey… I wonder what it would be like to live in a foreign country with our kids…” to stepping off the plane and settling in to your new surroundings with ease. To connect you to the resources you need to nurture your vision of a life overseas and, most importantly, to find the answers to ALL your questions. So you can guide your children with confidence a wondrous overseas experience that will change their perspective on themselves, and the world around them, forever. More time to revel in the dream. Less time hunkered down in the logistics of getting there.
Let’s get started.
- Top Phone Tips for Expats July 23, 2021
- 4 Ways Expats Can Feel More at Home April 28, 2021
- College in Europe vs America: 9 Ways They’re Different September 3, 2020
- Moving Our Family Overseas: Two Years of Expat Life in Spain August 26, 2020
- Moving to Spain as an American Family – 7 Tips for a Smooth Transition August 19, 2020
Dig into the details and you’ll soon see why someone like Jackie is invaluable.
We literally could not have done it without her.
Jackie Baxa’s services are invaluable…
Jackie was Extremely Helpful
I can assure you, you will be glad that you found this internet site. Thank you, Jackie Dr. Bor, Boston