Fill out your Spanish Non Lucrative Visa forms completely and correctly in a flash!
Your NLV application includes three different forms:
- The Spanish National Visa Application Form
- EX01 Non Working Residence Visa Application Form
- Modelo 790 052 Visa and Residence Permit Fee Form
All three forms are required for all applicants — including minor children and babies. Your forms must be complete and correct with no white out or cross outs, or the consulate will not accept them.
The Family Move Abroad Guide to How to Complete Your Spanish Non Lucrative Visa Application Forms will ensure your forms are filled out correctly and completely for everyone on your visa application.
The Guide provides step-by-step detailed instructions explaining:
- Exactly what you write on each and every line
- What lines should remain blank
- What information will differ for minor children versus adult applicants
- The specific answers that must be provided in Spanish
- How to look up the province of your chosen location in Spain
- Easy ways to type your answers into your forms digitally using an online pdf editor
Who Can Benefit from the How to Complete Your Spanish Non Lucrative Visa Application Forms Guide?
The instructions in the Guide are based on requirements for completing these forms at the Spanish consulates in the US. However, these instructions have been used successfully by non lucrative visa applicants at consulates in Australia and the UK.
The information for the forms is universal. The only difference is whether the consulate where you apply requires you provide a Spanish address, or will accept an address in your home country. The Guide explains how to fill out these forms using a Spanish address only.